Engineering Permits


  1. There are no alerts at this time.

Contractors are required to apply for a User Registration and Excavation Permit prior to commencing in any work within the City of West Fargo's Right-of-Way. The User Registration Form needs to be completed only once a year, for all work within that calendar year. All excavations must be restored to their original condition upon completion. All street and sidewalk work must meet City of West Fargo construction specifications.

Document & Description